3 vs. 3 DodgeBall Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
Grab two friends and join us for an afternoon of dodging, dipping, ducking, diving, and dodging! In this face-paced, best of three, single elimination DodgeBall action, we'll see the top three teams vie for cash prizes.
Additional prizes for the team with the best theme/attire
- Completely free, but each team must register here by October 17th
- First round begins at 1 PM
- Additional information regarding time to come
- Tell the family to bring their lawn chairs
- Snacks and drinks provided at nominal cost
Typical DodgeBall rules apply including:
- Catch Rule - Player is eliminated upon opposing team’s in-air catch
- Line Rule - Crossing the center line results in player elimination
- Headshot Rule - Striking an opposing player in the head with a ball results in the elimination of the player who threw the ball
- Sportsman-like Conduct - Physical and verbal injury results in elimination from the match if not ejection from the tournament
A special "thank you" to our sponsors: The Lumberyard, The All-American Agency, and Benware Tractor for their generous sponsorship.